Here is a list of wine articles wine columnist Trond Undheim has published in Color Magazine in 2009-2011.
- Rheinhessen: Rediscovered German Wine Country (html)
- The Rise of Portuguese Wine Tourism (html)
- Family Wine Vacations (html)
- Dreaming of Wine in Provence
- Wine Wars (html)
- Immigrant Wine Growers Shape Napa Valley (html).
- Why We Drink Wine (html).
- Savvy Wines for the Holidays (html).
- Hot Wine for Hot Food (PDF, html).
- A Short History of African American Winemakers (html).
- Networking Through the Grape Vine (PDF, html)
- Asia’s Burgeoning Wine Scene (html).
- Bordeaux Challenged by Consumer Culture (html).
- What is Your Wine Personality (PDF, html)
- Great Green Grapes: Organic, Biodynamic and Beyond (PDF, html).
- Becoming Winemaker Rolando Herrera (html).
- Wines for Fall (html).
About Color Magazine’s wine column
Generally, the wine column tries to match Color’s demographic. The column is written in a down-to-earth, ethnically sensitive, smart and cheeky style. Trond believes that wine writing should be simple, approachable, yet sophisticated enough to add value and attract new readers.
About Color Magazine
Color Magazine is the premier monthly magazine that highlights topics of interest for professionals of color in the USA. With a current distribution of 55,000 and an estimated readership of 250,000, Color Magazine is a full color, glossy magazine, the first and only of its kind in the country. With expert advice from contributing writers, who are highly regarded leaders in their fields, and insightful articles from a diverse team of writers, Color Magazine is a must read for all professionals.
Having seen astonishing growth in the last few years, despite a lagging general market for magazines, the current geographical distribution is New England and New York, with U.S. national distribution as the next step.